Our Client provides software products that improve how business users work with SAP. For customers who struggle with rigid, expensive and inefficient processes that limit their ability to adapt to changing business conditions, our client has the solution.
Their Platform enables customers to build and adapt Excel and SharePoint-based interactive forms and workflows for SAP without programming. Thousands of our client’s customers have radically accelerated SAP processes, saving and redirecting millions of dollars every day.
Customers are supported worldwide from offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and India.
The Solutions Engineer will work with the Sales team to provide pre-sales support in selling the Company’s SAP Automation Solutions with direct sales team and through channel partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using functional knowledge and experience of SAP processes and the Company’s product capabilities, effectively pitches, positions and demonstrates Company based solutions to prospects and partner prospects
- Delivers online and in person product demonstration, Webinars, proof-of-concepts and pre-sales training
- Assists partners in developing joint solution offerings and associated value proposition
- Builds in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and technical priorities, challenges and initiatives and map those needs to Company/partner product offerings and services
- Builds relationships with the partner account teams to become the trusted technical advisor
- Responsible for working with both Partner and Company Account Executives in proposing and demonstrating solutions that meet customers’ needs
- Collaborates with other members of pre-sales team to create and maintain pre-sales materials, demos and collateral
- Participate and present at SAP events and tradeshows
- Must be eligible to travel freely within the ECC states.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years experience in technical pre-sales or technical consulting role
- 5+ years SAP knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team and to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Proven ability to effectively deliver sales results
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
- Fluency in English and German
- Practical or consultative experience with SAP (any modules)
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred
- Visual Basic for Applications knowledge is a plus
- SharePoint knowledge is a plus
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 kilos.