Strategic Account Executive
Stuttgart Home Office
Our Client provides software products that improve how business users work with SAP. For customers who struggle with rigid, expensive and inefficient processes that limit their ability to adapt to changing business conditions, our client has the solution.
Their Platform enables customers to build and adapt Excel and SharePoint-based interactive forms and workflows for SAP without programming. Thousands of our client’s customers have radically accelerated SAP processes, saving and redirecting millions of dollars every day.
Customers are supported worldwide from offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and India.
The Account Executive will drive software license sales into new and existing accounts by conducting extensive conversations with medium-to-senior level contacts and navigate corporate pathways into mid to larger enterprise accounts, creating interest in the Company’s solution. The Account Executive should be able to prospect target accounts for new business, maintain an existing territory of business, as well as establish and work with partners. The Account Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Account Executive possesses an entrepreneurial, take- charge style and will bring a solid record of hitting/exceeding quota and managing a territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Consistently meet or exceed monthly assigned quota
• Generate sufficient new proposals per month to maintain an average of a 3-4 x quota
in opportunity pipeline
• Develop accurate sales forecasts and enter into company Sales Force Automation
• Understand the technology of the Company’s product line sufficiently to identify and
describe to our customers how our products can solve our customer’s business problems, help them be more competitive in the marketplace and leverage their existing technology investments
• Each month, develop a minimum of five accurate proposals for new prospects which successfully solve the prospect’s business problems, demonstrate how the Company’s solution will make the prospect’s business more competitive
• Make effective, persuasive presentations using effective communication which showcase the Company’s solutions. Presentations must convey confidence and credibility while detailing the Company’s ability to implement a solution that supports our customer’s needs to solve their business problems, be more competitive and leverage their existing technology investments
• Identify qualified prospects who would benefit from purchasing a Company solution by using company’s lead programs, maintaining strategic business relationships with key partners, and conducting research to identify potential prospects
• Cultivate and maintain excellent customer relationships by using a consultative approach to open discussions with customers, explore their business needs, summarise customer’s needs and issues, discover solutions and gain agreement on your solution
• Provide ongoing account management by meeting (either in person or via phone) with
current customers at least once each 45 days to maintain the Company’s business relationship with the customer and identify new sales opportunities with existing customers
• Develop and maintain a sufficient understanding of the Company’s pricing and product configuration alternatives to design solutions for customers and demonstrate how their solutions will solve their business problems, be more competitive and leverage their existing technology investments
• An established and proven successful territory sales experience in enterprise software sales
• Track record of sales at a high level of achievement
• Proven ability to create a strategic sales plan, prioritise and manage time around that plan
• Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to a changing environment
• Sell using a “solutions-oriented” approach that uses consultative sales techniques
• Possess analytical skill set, strong presentation skills and the ability to interact with any level within an organisation
• Must be comfortable selling technical software solutions to various business groups within an organisation including; finance, human resources, sales and distribution and information technology
• SAP (or other ERP) knowledge/experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
• Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
• Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
• Practical or consultative experience with SAP (any modules) preferred
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint