Inside Sales Representative
With headquarters in Santa Clara, CA. our client, the leader in intrusion prevention and security risk management, proactively secures systems and networks, worldwide. Their unmatched security expertise, focus on manageability, and proven ability to successfully prevent attacks are the reasons why they are the security solution of choice for homes, businesses, service providers, and the public sector.
Overview of the Team/Function
Their EMEA Sales Representatives proactively focus on prospecting for new business opportunities and up-sell to existing customers on their cutting edge technology solutions. They are currently looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative sales approach who are pro-active in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
The Company Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives of the sales organization, and articulate their value proposition to the customer.
At our client Safe Never Sleeps, and their EMEA Sales teams don't rest until they are the leaders. The EMEA team at is acknowledged as a breeding ground for the top sales talent in the company. Connect with us today if you want to be part of a team that provides great opportunities for career development, promoting over 33% of their team last year.
Basic Function and Scope of the Position
• Focus on identifying new business opportunities from existing and prospective or competitive accounts as well as retaining a high renewal rate through up-selling and cross selling
• Maintains expected call volume of 48 calls per day, calling on new business leads and existing customers.
• Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity.
• Territory Management - develop and execute detailed sales/marketing plans, effectively forecast renewals/up-sells, manage time and work flow, create effective call plans and maintain high call volume, monitor and respond to competition, networks and generate a minimum of two referrals per quarter within an assigned territory
• Close alignment with field-based team for development and penetration of high value accounts/opportunities
• Works closely with channel partners to help close business
• Product Knowledge - is able to explain product features/benefits, generates customer interest
• Sales Team Support - continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel and field when necessary, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• The individual must have demonstrated professional experience in sales and product or business development. Software industry experience is a plus.
• Must exhibit sound oral expression and comprehension, negotiation, listening, inductive and
deductive reasoning skills.
• Proven time and account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent
verbal and written communication skills.
• An understanding of security solutions is a bonus